Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Family Walk/Ride


Today, we ventured out on a “Family Walk/Ride.”  Some of the kids take off on their bikes and KC wants to run like a dang race horse and proceeds to drag me across the middle of our scary neighbors nice yard and I am pretty sure my arm popped out of the socket.  Ed gets mad because his pink scooter can’t keep up with the older kids and he pitches a fit in the middle of the road, throws his hat off and sits on the curb leaving his pink scooter in the middle of the street. Nice….  I get ticked and DRAG KC home and lock her in the house and try again.  We go to the park and things settle down for a few minutes even though I am trying to ignore KC's incessant howling that I can hear!  Then someone has to pee!  I briefly thought about letting them pee in the bushes but it was a girl and I would be arrested by Huck, I am pretty sure!  FINALLY we got home and I hid from the children and binged on Butterfingers!!  (Don't judge!  It's stressful over here!) #butterfingerheaven

1 comment:

  1. Bubs just asked me what if the scary neighbor reads this and I said he won't and he asked well what if he decides to get social!! LOL

    ReplyDelete