Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tropical Cafe

I think my kids are super cute!  Bonnie is very creative and she decided that the Wog kids were going to start a restaurant and they called it Tropical Café.  They take orders, make menus and do all the work.  At first my control freak self was nervous about it, wasting food, putting too much meat on sandwiches and such but after I realized I was getting someone to make my lunch, I totally encouraged it!  

They make these strange delicious concoctions with ice cream with a dash of orange juice, whip cream and yes, sometimes Coke too!  They have aprons and sometimes on a good day, Maggie serves on roller skates. I think she is Sonic inspired!! Dan suggested we should change the name to the Wog Hog BBQ  :)

For someone who dreads cooking for the masses everyday, my plan is to encourage this, and one day each kid can cook a dinner Monday through Friday and Dan grill on the weekends!! No more cooking for me! Yippee! I am liking this plan #childlabor

No comments:

Post a Comment