Tuesday, June 21, 2011

LOLing & Hashtagging

This is so funny to me but I set this blog up and was so proud of myself and then I couldn't figure out how to post something additional.  I accidentally followed myself too!! This is going to be fun learning how to be a hip blogger.  One of my friends was joking yesterday and said my followers should be called Woggles and I told her she was on a Wog roll and then I thought that could be a new sushi idea! :)  This will be fun!
I talked to my nephew today and I told him I heard he was coming in town.  He asked if I saw it on the Book or did I really "hear" it!  I laughed and said on the Book and told him I rarely talk to people anymore and we agreed that talking is overrated (had to ask Dan how to spell that and now he is cheering like at a game, OVER--RATED, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap.....) #dansmarterthanme   Oh yeah, I love to hashtag all the time.  I hashtag in my mind too!  I really do understand hashtagging thanks to my niece, the brilliant social media diva Alexandra, but I think it's funny, at least to myself!! OK that is all the blogging I can handle today so rest up!  #thewogblog :)


5 comments:

  1. I am so proud. I'll come over and show you what a blogger just taught me. Lets do this thing. We still have a lot to say and do. This is just another avenue to do it. I ma so stoked and excited. BIG hugs friend. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lis!! You were my driving force to do it! It's going to be fun! I already have an unwanted inspiration for today! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to clarify that I wasn't really "talking" to my nephew but really texting! LOL Remember talking is overrated!! (clap, clap, clap, clap, clap)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, this blog is already awesome.
    Second, I am cracking up about your text exchange with ZA.
    Third, I am excited to visit with the Wogs next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura you poor girl!! You are going to be sick of the Wogs before you even come to town!! :) Can't wait to see you and hang out together!! I am Zach's favorite Aunt no matter what he says, even though sometimes I am #shaftedbyzach LOL

    ReplyDelete