Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wog Blog T-shirt Series - Part 1


I apologize for this post being so delayed!  My Wog Blog Boss AKA James is not happy with me right now because of my failure to be more efficient with my blogging!  I got a semi-tongue lashing yesterday and can’t leave the house until I finish.  I am in fear that I might have the wrath of James again if I run into him!  Once again, James has taken his role as official “Wog Blog Ambassador to the World” to a new level. The now famous, Wog Blog T-shirt, is on the move and showing up in the darndest places!  So far, it’s ventured as far north as Charleston!  It even made its BCS debut at a basketball game last Monday!  James is pretty lucky to have gotten out with his shirt still intact! I think he left early before a riot ensued over that awesome shirt ;)

I believe that James will go to the farthest extremes necessary to have the shirt make it all around the world! I will be researching this week how to make James a more sturdy Wog Blog shirt that might actually make it successfully through a wash cycle!  I had no idea the popularity would require such lengths!  Is it just me or does that shirt make James look even more handsome and talented?  Stay tuned for more Wog Blog Shirt Adventures!  I am on the edge of my seat in anticipation of what’s to come from my #wogblogboss #wogblogambassadortotheworld

No comments:

Post a Comment