Friday, February 17, 2012

Bubba's Final Birthday Celebration

The Wogs are known for dragging out birthdays for as long as possible!!  Bubba started his day off the best way ever, with orange and green frosted donuts.  I had told him it was impossible to do it, because green frosting didn’t come in until March for St. Patty’s Day!  He was very pleasantly surprised when Dan pulled up with two orange AND green dozen donuts for his class! 

I was kind of freaking out and so was my mom.  Bubba wanted this black alternative Miami Heat jersey!  As a surprise, my mom got him a flat cap Heat hat!  I ordered it online and it was suppose to arrive the day before his birthday.  I didn’t worry at all because most orders I do online arrive early and it was not Christmas time or anything.  It didn’t come and my mom wasn’t happy that she had no gift to give Bubba and was planning on going to buy something else.  I desperately called the post office and found great favor with a gruff postal worker who abruptly put me on hold.  I was praying like crazy and she came back on and said she had my package in her hand.  I was stunned and stoked!  I was a happy camper when I held that box in my hand!  I texted my mom “The eagle has landed!”  


Ed and I surprised Bubba and took him to Subway for lunch! Bubba actually got in trouble at school one time for telling a boy in his class that “Your mother doesn’t take you to eat fresh!”  LOL, Really Bubba?  




We took him to Smash Burger for dinner! Food is a high priority to him obviously!  There was a little fight between two customers that was quite disturbing but the food never disappoints!  My mom insisted on making Bubba a cake and came over and he opened his final two gifts and never was a boy so thrilled with his new jersey and new hat!!  I honestly can’t believe it’s been 11 years since God gave me the best Valentine gift ever!!  He brings me so much joy and in his words, loves me the most!!  I think I believe him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment