Thursday, November 3, 2011

Edward's School Pictures


I am a crazy compulsive picture taker.  I am addicted to it!  I have not shafted any of my kids as far as pictures go.  I have photo albums in chronological order, numbered from the day Bonnie was born!  Their baby books are done, over the top!  It’s always so special for me when my babies get their first school pictures taken.  I was so excited that Eddie was getting his done this year.  Annie’s, from K3, might be the best pictures of all time!! Such a cutie patootie!!  I seriously laughed out loud when I pulled Eddie’s pictures out of the envelope.  He had his tongue out in one, was ticked off in another and possibly cussing in the third.  I sweetly asked the director if there was going to be retakes!!  


The day I got his school pictures, they had a picture from their costume party and he has the prettiest smile of all time!  It was crazy the extreme faces I was seeing from one end of the spectrum to the other.  Eddie has been a trip since we had him.  He is so loved and spoiled by all of us.  He is endearing, stubborn, loving and noncompliant.  He has been the most difficult for me to conform to quick picture poses.  There is a scene in a TV show where the mom is desperate for a good family picture and goes berserk, yelling and screaming for them to smile and I cracked up because, I HAVE BEEN THERE!!   It’s not an easy task to get the 5 Wogs to smile all at the same time but I am dedicated to the cause!!  He is producing some awesome artwork that I love even if his picture taking skills are lacking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment