Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mother's Little Helper

I really appreciate Maggie so much.  She is my most aware child and senses my stress without me saying anything.  She always jumps into to assist me and is such an efficient hard worker. Today, I had a bad headache and I plopped down in a chair and she rushed over and starting rubbing my shoulders.  She went on to bath Eddie, who was in the tub with Annie, got him out and put him to bed.  Then she came downstairs and swept the whole kitchen and had everything so spic and span! Mags loves to cook too!  I always get her to brown meat for me or make fruit salad.  She is also very proficient at cracking eggs.  I can give her a dozen to crack and she won’t get one piece of shell in the bowl!  She is awesome at doing hair too!!  She has given me some wing-dingers for sure!

Rockin' the Side-Pony by Mags!
All the Wog kids work and clean up probably better than most kids, just due to the sheer number of them.  With this mass group, everyone has to pitch in for survival.  I think it’s very important to allow kids to help cook and clean, even if they don’t do it perfect.  For control freaks, it’s hard at first and then you realize that it really is such a help!  I know my Maggie May will be a great mom one day because right now she is a great mother’s little helper!  I so appreciate her love and care of me! Mags saved the day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment