Monday, October 10, 2011

A Wog Day Off



KC still looking for the raccoon...

I so needed a 4 day weekend and have loved every minute of it!  I was so happy just to slow down, catch up around the house and hang out with the kiddos.  Today, KC hasn’t been on her best behavior at all.  You would think she would be so happy all the kids were home but I am thinking she is ticked that she can’t sleep all day or something.  She acts grouchy.  We started off the day with Annie and I taking KC for a walk.  Annie got ahead of me and that dog took off and dragged me down the block to catch up.  She was naughty the whole time, jumping up grabbing the leash and weaving all over the place.  I ran into a sweet friend who told me to bite her on the ear! LOL  Then to cap it all off, when we were close to home, a raccoon ran right across the sidewalk right in front of my Tree Walker COON Hound Dog…..OMG!  I had to squat like I was sitting almost to the ground, pulling to stop her from treeing the coon.  What was the raccoon thinking?  Did it have a death wish or what? Mom said it probably had rabies.
Kids "eating fresh!"

Then we came home and I treated the kids to Subway because Bubba LOVES to “eat fresh.”  It was the best $5 sub I have ever had,on toasted cheese bread!  Ahhh!  Of course KC stole half of Eddie’s off his plate :/  Then it was laundry time.  KC was still in her naughty mood and circled us the whole time, whining and carrying on.  Finally, she just stood in the middle of the clean clothes baskets…geez dog!  

I guess this is a laundry protest
The kids played at the park and watched School of Rock with Jack Black.  I walked in and suddenly remembered how inappropriate that movie is and was so happy that Ed was upstairs with me watching Peter Pan!  I am trying to avoid more bad notes home about things Ed does/says at school.  Somehow, I don’t think Jack Black would be a good mentor for Ed!  LOL! Later on, the kids started wrestling and thankfully no one got injured!  That pretty much equals a good day off!  Now it’s back to the Wog hamster wheel of activity and work!  So long Fall Break…I will miss you!
It's a miracle no one got hurt or none of
my china was broken....

No comments:

Post a Comment