Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Birthday Extravanga

Wow!!  Let the Birthday Extravaganza begin!  We fail in a lot of areas but certainly not in extreme celebration!!!!!  Yesterday, started with a bang with 5 Wogs welcoming me with a Birthday song and presents. Ed was hilarious! He gave me a necklace of a caterpillar he made and HE wore it all morning!  He was absolutely adorable, hugging and kissing me, telling me I was his best friend and this was the “best birthday eva!!”  Bubs blessed me so by using his own money to buy me a cool, new U shirt, when he was at Miami last week!  Bonnie gave me a book with fabulous writings about how wonderful I am,  Mags and Annie made me beautiful pictures and Dan gave me a new iPhone 4s (He totally went off recently saying I was not getting a new phone because he was sick of AT&T and their sorry coverage in our area, so it was quite a surprise!!)   Then Dan whipped up a phenomenal omelet, bacon and toast to die for! 
We headed to the park for “Family Football!”  It was totally awesome!  I think pretty much everyone cried for some reason and had multiple injuries.  I thought to myself, that these kid will always remember these traumatic, family times together!! It was hilarious!  Eddie would cry every time someone would tackle him. Annie got hurt, more times than I could count.   We came home to a wonderful lunch made by Bonnie and Maggie!  Besides having to beat KC off of us the whole time, it was awesome!

Dan and I spent the afternoon trying to clean off my computer so that I could download new iTunes and activate my new phone!  Then the girls did a dance presentation outside.  I was a little freaked out.  Maggie was in a dance costume on roller skates and Annie and Bonnie would pull her around with a string.  I thought for sure she was going to roll in the pool!

I am totally in love with Siri (the new iPhone voice activated girl that helps me with EVERYTHING!!)  I am calling her my new assistant! LOL  We went to my nephew’s housewarming and then out to a birthday celebration with my Sis who is also a December B-day girl!!!  We tried out a new restaurant, Royal Palm in Atlantic Beach and LOVED it!!  I came home to the two most thoughtful children. The lights were out which was a little disturbing.  They yelled surprise and flipped the lights on!  Bonnie and Bubs hung up a birthday sign for me (with Reese’s attached and everything!) with chocolate covered pretzels and a lighted cupcake! 
Today, was great as well!  We went to church, had lunch and I got a nap in!  The kids have worked so hard to keep the house clean which blesses me the most!  The Rogers stopped by with Chocolate-covered popcorn from Peterbrooke.  My sister Shar, brought me a new zebra phone case for my new phone.  Tonight, Bubba and Bonnie made me homemade peppermint hot chocolate.  After they told me the lengths that they went to, I was very impressed.  They were quietly trying to HAMMER, candy canes.  They put milk, chocolate syrup, chocolate powder, caramel and Bubba said, “a little coffee too!”  Geez, I hope I sleep at some point!  It’s sure nice to be the Birthday girl!!!  Oh, did I mention my birthday isn’t until tomorrow!  LOL!  I told my kids something that is so true.  I told them there is no gift any of them could give me that I love more than them!  They are the best gifts of all!  They are so fun and sweet to their Momma and I am blessed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment