Monday, December 26, 2011

Wog Blog T-shirts...Oh Yeah!


When I started my blog last summer, I didn’t think anyone would ever read it but probably a couple family members and maybe two close friends who would take the time.  It felt really weird and self-indulgent at first, like you really are full of yourself to think that people would care about your mundane, somewhat nutsy life.

I remember being up at school shortly after I started blogging.  I was walking down a hall and heard someone yell, THE WOG BLOG!  It stunned me!  I was a little embarrassed even though I posted the darn thing.  I turned and saw James McDonald!  He was one of the first enthusiastic Wog Blog Fans.  He was hilarious.  He would frequently strive to make the blog and not so subtlely hint at possible topics.  He has made it so much fun and I really appreciated it!  He has spurred me on many times!  He has gotten a little intense recently sending somewhat intimidating text if I don’t produce a certain blog he requested whether it was sent to me by a Jedi mind trick or not.  Now he has earned the title the #wogblogboss. LOL  I aim to please and keep James happy!  I told him I would do my best to neglect my family and be more faithful to produce my posts!
 
I am a little worried I have caused marital strife between him and his lovely bride when she started to make the blog on a regular basis!  She is my Annie’s teacher who Annie pretends not to adore in public!  It’s the craziest thing!  She talks about her non-stop and then does her best to ignore her when she sees her out and about!  Jesse has told me she even dreams about the Blog!!

For Christmas I gave them the best gift a person could ask for…..the inaugural Wog Blog T-shirts!  I thought they actually teared up with joy!  I really hated to trump everyone else’s gift for Christmas but I couldn’t think of two more deserving fans!  

Some other honorable mentions that if I had more time to iron away, would have also received a Wog Blog T-shirt is Lael Anderson, who was a secret, compulsive obsessive Wog Blog fan that was outed by her cousin, Alexandra!  Also, Zach and Laura too! Laura really deserves one because she even has a Wog Blog App on her phone!  Zach has mentioned I need to advertise to make some money to feed all the Wogs!  I get a lot of satisfaction when I run into people who tell me how much they love the blog and are disappointed if I don’t have a daily post relaying some Wog madness. KC is a regular celebrity and has her own fan base.  Next year, you can expect Wog Dog Blog shirts in her honor!   It makes me happy to share my life with others since I am homebound much of the time slaving for the fam!  I like to bring joy to people and it gives me a voice and keeps me connected with others!  Thank you fans and when I can find a t-shirt distributor other than me and my iron, I will give shirts to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment