Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Facebook...What the Heck?




Doesn’t Facebook realize that we don’t want to think this much :/  They changed up the whole thing today and I don’t have the energy to locate the stuff I would like to see!  I have really cracked up at all the comments and pictures that people have posted!!  My favorite is “Dear Face book, if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!”  That’s the truth!   Some other honorable mentions are “YOU ARE NOT GOOGLE+, STOP CHANGING WHAT WORKS!”  Some are too naughty to mention but did make me LOL!


I know they constantly have to keep developing new things and some improvements are great and helpful!!  I like how you can have private groups and the lists of people are pretty cool but why do they feel obligated to keep jacking everything around and moving buttons and locations.  Maybe it’s a global conspiracy to confuse us or they are bored and enjoy confusing millions of people at the same time.  Whatever the motivatio,n I just wish they would stop.  I still don’t like that picture stream across the top of our profile.  It always has weird pictures that I mean to X out but forget.  I like those people who put pictures there that say something all together! Not sure how they do that but I thought it was pretty cool!    Now they have way too much information flowing.  They have this scrolling feed on the side!  It’s all just too much to take in and I have a headache.
I still laugh at my first days on Facebook and how unnerving it was.  What is a “post”, what is “wall?”  Where is the inbox?  What are those red numbers that pop up and what do they mean.  What is “tagging” someone or “poking” someone. I didn’t post anything for a long time! It’s all a total bunch of nonsense but sure has connected this mother of 5 with lots of adults that I love and that I would have never stayed in touch with otherwise!  Let’s all pray that the Facebook people take a nice long vacation and leave us alone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment