Saturday, September 24, 2011

Spirit Wear


Go Jags! Ed was mad about the shirt..guess he's like Dan!

I don’t really know why I am so obsessed with spirit wear.  I love to be decked out from head to toe in the appropriate spirit wear of the moment.  What I love even more is having all my kids and I matching! (Dan has defected from our matching outfits.  I don’t know what’s wrong with him :)  I am really trying to control myself.  I’ve blogged about my compulsive patriotic clothing obsession before but it’s not just that.  I love when all my kids are in their BCS Lions, Miami, JU and most recently our Jaguar clothes for Bubba’s football team!  
Go Canes!

I really was stressed out last weekend.  They sent home an order form for Bubba’s football pictures……Dear Jesus help me!  They had blankets, cups, necklaces, keychains, license tags, magnets and more.  I honestly had to go lay down after Dan left, with the order form because I was in an emotional spiral because I wanted it ALL!  Against my will, I was VERY conservative.  If I only had an unlimited budget….everyone would be wearing pictures of Bubba whether it’s a t-shirt or a nice Snuggie on a cold winter night!  

Go JU!
I am secretly planning on creating my own line of Bubba Spirit Wear as soon as I get the pictures but don’t tell Dan!  He just doesn’t get it!  He drives me nuts.  He has the nerve to put on a Boston Red Sox cap on his way to Bubba’s Jaguar football game!  I have to admit, I threw a fit and berated him enough that he ditched the hat, just to shut me up.  Did he put on the Jaguar hat that I laid out for him? NO!  He is just so dern rebellious!  The best thing of all is that Bubba is as bad or worse than me!  He drives Dan crazy too!  Dan thinks we need an spirit wear intervention! I think Bubba and I are going to open a Spirit Wear shop when he grows and I can’t wait!!  
Go Lions!

No comments:

Post a Comment