Thursday, September 15, 2011

God's Angels


I’m always amazed at how God helps me, by providing just the people I need, to get through the day.  Sometimes, things just go crazy, all at the same time.  Yesterday, I was all organized and ready for a smooth day.  I got to school and was getting ready to walk the basketball players over to the park.  Annie’s knee popped out and she couldn’t walk.  The love and the care that was extended to her and to me was overwhelming.  First her teacher, Jesse McDonald was so sweet and compassionate towards Annie trying to do whatever to make her feel better.  I carried her to the cafeteria while a couple other mom friends watched Eddie and kept all the other kids organized.  She had Ms. Vanessa, Ms. Sheri, Ms. Stacie, Ms. Kate, Coach Sean all watching over her and loving on her, so concerned.  Then Mrs. Rogers let Annie stay in her classroom and fed her a donut (the best cure ever!) while I got the kids situated at the park!  The Lord provided a sweet mom Chrissy to watch all the basketball players so I could run carry Annie to the car.  
Two of my angels!

Then my sweet friend Christy called her husband, who is a doctor and he calls me from surgery to check on Annie and later calls, offers to come by my house to look at her knee and insist that I bring her to his office for him to X-ray her knee and figure out what’s wrong.  Oh the love that we felt!  I am so grateful to God for Beaches Chapel School.  I know my children are cared for and looked after!  With all the many Wogs kids, it is so comforting, for them to be in a safe place, with a group of people that I trust and that I know love my babies!  In this world, this is truly rare and quite a gift that I am very thankful for!  It really does take a village sometimes….


No comments:

Post a Comment