Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happy Face


Ed gets little Happy Faces at school if he behaves himself.  Wednesday I picked him up, and his teacher told me that he was having trouble listening in circle time and did not get a Happy Face or get to go into the Treasure Box.  We pulled out of the school, towards home and he asked if he could go to the Dollar Store to get a car.  I said no because he didn’t get a Happy Face at school.  I asked him if he was going to start listening at school and he said NO and then I asked him if he wanted to get a toy in the treasure box and he said NO!  I cringed because I was hoping the Treasure Box thing would be motivation!  I guess he likes to talk more than listen….not sure where he gets that from LOL!
 
Today he cracked me up.  He finds this happy face magnet on the refrigerator and says, “Look Mommy, a Happy Face, now I can go to the Dollar Store!”  I totally cracked up!!  He is a smart little cookie!  I don’t think Ed understands he needs to behave, to get a legit Happy Face and not steal one off the fridge!!  Oh well, I just hope he can get by on his cuteness!  It sure works on me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment