Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Last Baby Tooth

Who are these big kids, with big teeth?
Tonight, Bonnie was at her grandparents.  She came home and gave me this tiny little wrapped up present with LOADS of tape.  I ended up cutting it open and unfolded and unfolded the napkin to reveal a tooth that Bonnie lost…HER LAST BABY TOOTH!  I swear I had to hold back the tears.  Wow, I remember wondering if she would ever get a tooth.  She was 9 months old before one came in.  She took her sweet time getting her mouth full of teeth and poof, now they are all gone.  I am in shock.  Bonnie thinks I am over reacting, which of course I am.  I told them the other day, that I love to look at their faces.  They said that sounded weird like I was a stalker or something but they are slowly morphing into adults and their faces are maturing.  I marvel at how unique each one of my babies are and how beautifully made by God.  I am also thankful they have great dental care by family members!  I feel confident that all the Wogs will have great teeth!
Bubba being so freaking competitive, just went in the bathroom and ripped out his tooth! Crazy boy!  Bonnie is in the bathroom scolding him, “Bubba that tooth was not ready!”  She told him to jam tissue in his socket! I see a future dental assistant in the making!!  I am hiding and hoping Bonnie will take care of it!   Bubba just admited, “Yeah, it wasn’t ready!” LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment