Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Edwardo the Non-Talker??

Today, I had a shock!  I picked Ed up and I asked the teacher if Ed talked too much and she said NO that she wishes he would talk more!  LOL!  I told her to just come home with us!  After consulting with Bubba and Bonnie about it, we decided she meant maybe answer questions that she is asking and cooperate.  I can’t imagine him being quiet at all.  I think he must talk when he is supposed to be quiet and clams up when he is suppose to talk. Who knows??

Every night at dinner, we all sit down, pray over our meal and tell about our day.  Each kid has everyone’s undivided attention to share the good, the bad and the ugly!  Eddie really hasn’t kicked in yet.  I am waiting for him to start unleashing the secrets of his day.  He pops off weird things like, he knows how to drive my car all by himself and that kind of freaks me out.  What I am really looking for is new friends he has made, or something he learned or pretty much any detail at all! 

I read in his daily report that he had Stretch and Grow Class today and I asked what he learned.  He threw his hands up in the air, stretching real high!  I guess that is a start!   Honestly, he does look taller! :) The funniest thing is the Family Tree he did.  I seriously laughed out loud thinking about the poor teacher helping him list his family!  She was probably like, “Yeah Right!”  I did notice that KC was listed before Mommy and I am just a little bitter about that!  We apparently have someone living here named “K-in”  Maybe that’s the darn gecko!! :)  All I know is there is nothing better than seeing his pretty little face running to the car!  He hops in and asks everyday, “So, how was your day!”  I’ll keep you posted if the truth is ever revealed about Eddie’s day at school!
Patiently waiting to be picked up!

No comments:

Post a Comment