Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rubber Ducky You're the One!


Holy Moly….I have never seen such a frenzy for Rubber Duckies!  The kid’s are selling magazines and cookie dough.  When they sell two, they get this tiny little Rubber Ducky keychain.  I’m pretty sure I saw them in the Oriental Trading magazine for 10 cents apiece or something. LOL I've never seen my kids more motivated for a school fundraiser. Who knew??

Duck Hospital
The chaos over the ducks in my house has been unbelievable.  They steal them from each other, and break them on an hourly basis!!  I have repaired more ducks than I care to count :/  Oh yeah, did I mention KC loves them too?  She punctured Bonnie’s zebra duck!  Bubba is harassing people night and day to purchase something and resorting to stalking because he wants the whole sport collection and of course now Annie does too!  Maggie has her sights on a pink cheerleader and a super hero!!  Eddie stole one today in the office when I wasn’t looking….geez, (Jesus forgive me for not driving the duck back up there but I figure he will break it before I can get back)  

Then I hear how their “friends” (no names of course) plug up the sinks in the bathroom and float the little demon duckies around!  I think this may be a global conspiracy to drive parents off the ducky edge! I just went a little psycho after my 3rd repair today, raising my voice saying, PUT YOUR DUCKS AWAY!  I just know I will be having duckie nightmares for quite awhile,  Sighhhhh! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment