Sunday, August 28, 2011

Ramen Noodles

Bubba having fun with Ramen Noodles!
I vividly remember LOVING Ramen noodles when I was a little kid.  Many times, I would have them as an afternoon snack after school.  I must have passed that love to Bubs.  He can pound himself some noodles.  As a baby, he used to crack me up, slurping up the whole long noodle.  It has been his “special” meal that he would request if he had a choice.  I hated to tell him that it cost 10 cents a packet.  We drain the juice so it’s not as unhealthy with all that sodium.  I try to think of it as just pasta!  I have to admit that I still enjoy some Ramen Noodles now and then! 
 
Today was a monumental day!  Bubs learned to make his own Ramen Noodles. Dan showed him what pot to use and how to turn on the stove.  He suggested that Bubs read the directions and measure the proper amount of water too.  Yet another milestone at our house! LOL!  How did my noodle, slurping baby grow up so fast, to a kid who is allowed to operate the stove?  Geez, this raising kids business is just a blur, kind of like when Bubs shovels in his noodles!! :) Poof and they are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment