Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kid's Cutting Hair :/

Eddie the Barber
I have lived through several traumatic hair cut incidents with most of my kids.  When Bonnie was little, she just clipped a tiny bit off the ends of her hair.  Maggie cut her some fine bangs and almost made Dan cry when he saw the Ziplock bag of her long golden hair that she wacked off around 3 years old.  She told me she wanted to look like Aunt Vick (I am guessing Aunt Vick had bangs? :)   Annie wanted a mullet at least on one side of her hair. (You know business in the front, party in the back, well at least on one side!) Tonight, was the big occasion for Ed.  I, being the ever-busy, non-observant mom, got him ready for bed, tucked him in and Bubba asked, “Why does Eddie have a bald spot?”  I am like, “WHAT??”  I yanked him out of bed and into my bathroom to see the damage! Yep, he scalped himself on the side of his head.  Thankfully, the other side is quite long and blonde and will be the PERFECT, comb-over solution in the meantime…..Sure wish I would have listened to the Holy Spirit that warned me to put the scissors up high after I cut Eddie’s hair last night!  Oh, well!  At least he is a boy!  He is so going to rock the comb-over!! Who knows?  He may start a baby trend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment