Thursday, August 4, 2011

School Shopping


Annie loves her shoes so much she takes pictures!

You haven’t lived until you go shopping with all the Wogs.  It was Shoe and Sock day!  I have been recovering all day.  Annie hates girlie shoes and everyone I would try to get her to buy, she would say, “Nope, too pink!” or “Nope, too sparkly!”  Finally, I found a black pair that was sequin but not too flashy and of course they didn’t have her size! :/  Annie has loved athletic shoes and would secretly take pictures of them with my phone and even sleep with them.  She is so very unique and I so enjoy her!  Then we have Ed who runs like an Olympic champion down the isle and got punished two times for running away.  Then he starts ramming the basket into displays and I kept getting disapproving looks from passerby’s.  I wanted to beg them for help honestly!  I think they may have a tad bit more mercy if they stuck around for the madness.  He finally decides on Cars shoes and I check another Wog off my list.  Bonnie is a teenager now and isn’t interested in practical school shoes.  She picks out these fashionable, (non-durable) shoes and I went along with it because I remember being a teen!  Bubba can’t handle the drama and asked Dan to take him this weekend!  Mags got some “pretty in pink” tennis shoes, of course!
This was more work than it looks!

We moved on to socks and Annie didn’t want any pink or purple toes on hers, Bubba only wears black, Mags got pink. I didn’t ask for Ed’s opinion and Bonnie could careless!  I will sleep better tonight knowing most of the Wogs have shoes and socks for school!  Now onto the 150 items on their collective school supply list…Jesus help me, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment