Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fun with Frosting!


March 17, 2006

(Maggie was 2 ½ years old)
Today I bought cupcakes to take to Bonnie’s class to celebrate her birthday! Being the wise old mom that I am, I bought extra for my own kids!  Maggie and Bubba were sitting at the counter eating their hot pink cupcakes (mental note – never buy hot pink cupcakes again!!)  Maggie decided to use her frosting as lipstick and blush plus she painted it on her new Easter shoes that I was letting her wear against my better judgement!  This all happened  while I had my back turned washing THEIR frosting off MY hands at the sink!  Just for your own personal information,  HOT PINK FROSTING NEVER COMES OFF!  So when you see her Easter morning, you will understand about the big pink stain on her new shoes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment