Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Infomercial Junkies


My kids really crack me up!  They are obsessed with infomercials.  They sit and watch them and believe everything they see!  Last night, Bonnie was so excited! She saw this eye cream advertised that instantly takes away the bags under your eyes and suggested I buy it! LOL! 
Bubba was watching one commercial where you put the turkey and everything in the glass oven thing and it cooks it to perfection.  I asked him why he was watching it and he said because Tim Tebow was getting interviewed on all the ESPN channels and he didn't want to see him!!  Mags and Annie love Pillow Pets and “Happy, Happy Napper and we love to play with you…”  and beg me to buy them one!  Another favorite that the kids are just sure that I need is the Space Bags that suck all the air out and make your storage bags flat.  The one most recently that they all want is Slushy Magic.  You pour your ingredients in and shake it, and it instantly makes it frozen. I wonder if that works because that would sure be nice!  I think the whole world enjoys the ShamWOW cloth that is indestructible and soaks up gallons of water too!  I love that one myself. 
 
Let’s not forget the Snuggie!  I have laughed so many times at that commercial with all the adults at a sporting event in the stands in one of those!  I have to say I caved and all the kids have Snuggies and love them!  My dear friend Lissa bought me one too and I am a believer in the benefit of the Snuggie!  All this proves that advertising works!  Now if my kids just had the 3 payments of $19.99 plus shipping and handling to try them all out!! #scam

No comments:

Post a Comment