Monday, July 18, 2011

KC's Birthday Bash



The Birthday Girl!

I woke up before 7 AM with the Dog barking which is unusual believe it or not.  I guess she was excited about her big day and wanted to get everyone going!!  The girls had already started the birthday decorations and were making all kinds of plans!  They cut out all these pictures of hound dogs and made signs and even put angel wings on one LOL!

Girl's Decoration
We took a trip to the store and all the kids picked out a special dog toy or bone for KC.  The biggest shock of all was my mom called and told me to run by because she bought KC a present.  My mom was VERY vocal about her dislike for this dog from the day we met her in the mountains.  I think she has grown on my mom over the last year probably because of how much the kids love KC.  Mom got her two butcher bones and even put a bow on them!  I think mom secretly wishes KC was her dog!! LOL
Maw Maw's gift!

She has had a lazy birthday taking a couple walks, a couple drives in the car and lots of naps! When Dad got home, he fried up a sirloin hamburger and we sang “Happy Birthday” to KC!  The kids all gave her their presents and Maggie even tried to get a crown on her head! 

Cheers to KC
KC ran off chewing on her bone and Eddie started yelling for some cake.  What the heck kind of birthday is this with NO cake??  So we had popsicles and all toasted to KC!  We also watched a slide show of the day we met her and Eddie said, “Awwww, I miss KC!”  I totally understood what he meant because I sure miss the 11 pound KC too!!  She ended her celebration by a Playdate with her new BFF, Ellie and even got some dental chew sticks!  With all the dentist in the fam, dental health is a must!!

Happy 1st Birthday KC!! We pray that you live to celebrate many more birthdays with the 5 Wogs!! We love you!!  #5wogsandadog


No comments:

Post a Comment