Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hoarder


OK so I admit it.  I am a hoarder!  I hoard pictures.  My computer is no longer able to download or save anything!  I am trying to break free but it’s very hard for me. Besides my computer being full, I was deeply disturbed by the show I saw a couple nights ago, Hoarders.  It honestly broke my heart and I have thought about the two elderly ladies ever since and pray that God will be with them.  They clearly experienced serious trauma in their life and it’s sad the way they've responded.  It has motivated me to force myself to hit the delete button on pictures and also to throw away some of the 5 Wogs school work and such.  I love pictures so much but most of my pictures are from school and church events and I don’t know many of the people in the pictures.  It drives Dan crazy especially when my computer does a slide show during the screen saver and he doesn’t recognize anyone LOL!  I am compelled to take pix and absolutely love it.  I sometimes think I missed my calling.  YES I have an external hard drive and have saved every picture since I got a digital camera in 2004. My goal, with God’s help is to go through the 18,710 items on my computer and purge…..Jesus help me! #hoardersanonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment