Friday, July 8, 2011

VZ Glasses, KC & Steak

My sister Sharri can be such a pain sometimes!!  Today was one of those days!!  She was over at my house last weekend and left her expensive sunglasses.  The next morning, Dan and I were sitting on the couch and I noticed some lens on the floor.  We had just gone to see Cars 2 at the movies in 3D.  The kids are obsessed with popping out the lens and wearing just the frames.  At first I thought the lens on the floor were from the 3D glasses and then I saw frames close by that said VZ on it and I panicked!  I thought they were Dan’s but they ended up being my sister Sharri's.  KC apparently found them and thought they were her new chew toy. Dan said that dog is costing us a fortune!! 

Dan went to Aqua East and replaced Sharri’s glasses and dropped them off at her house.  She went crazy.  She came over that night and gave a bunch of cash to one of my kids and Dan had to run it out to her and chunk it in her car as she drove off.  Well, today I hear a knock on the door and she zooms in with a HUGE package of steak and an even bigger one of cookies saying that it’s just a little gift for us…geez! 

Sharri is the biggest giver I have ever met.  She is the type person that will do anything for you and give you whatever you need.  AND she has the hardest time receiving even if it’s something she is owed like replacement glasses from KC’s indiscretion.  Now it’s a family joke and Shar said she is going to throw her old beach chair and umbrella in the backyard for KC, hoping Dan will show up with new items!!  So the saga goes on and now I have to figure out a way to retaliate to pay for those glasses! :) #destructodog #iheartdollarstoreglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment