Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sisterly Mischief


March 13, 2006
(It’s amazing what you find when you clean out a cabinet!  I found three funny stories about my kids from 2006 that I will post the next couple of days.  Maggie is 2 ½ and Annie is 11 months in this story! I should have started a blog when I had Bonnie 12 years ago!  Oh, the stories I have missed!)

I was cleaning up the kitchen and was so proud of Mags and Annie.  They were in the playroom, playing together so nice.  I kept peeking at them to make sure they were OK.  I would see Annie chewing on Bubba’s Star Wars toys (shhhh, don’t tell Bubba!)  Maggie was talking so sweet to Annie.  I heard Annie laughing at Maggie.  I was thinking how peaceful the day was. Scary huh?  I saw Maggie climb under the table and Annie follow her.  I came out to see what they were doing.  That’s when I noticed Annie had something pink all over her bald head.  I knew it was bad when Maggie started whining, “Don’t pop me!”  Maggie had found a rose stamp of Bonnie's and proceeded to stamp it all over Annie’s head.  I hated to punish her because it was hilarious!  I know you are shocked but I failed to take a picture before I scrubbed Annie’s head clean but there is always the next episode! 

No comments:

Post a Comment